I am an accessibility specialist and user experience researcher.
I help organisations develop practical and endurable approaches for reaching their accessibility goals.
I believe accessibility should be anchored on human experience, not just technical standards.
I bring research, design, development and product together to create and achieve shared goals.
I have lots of experience conducting accessibility reviews, coding accessible websites, and facilitating usability studies with people with disabilities.
If you like, you can read a full list of client and colleague recommendations on my Linkedin profile.
How I can help
Here are some of the specialities I can help you with, in no particular order:
- Accessibility Research
- Accessibility coaching or consulting
- Product / Program management - accessibility
- Design systems accessibility - documentation, embedding inclusive design to the coding of your interface components
- Accessibility compliance - WCAG, EN 301 549 and Section 508
- Technical accessibility - Web, iOS, iPad, watchOS, Android
If you are curious about any of these things, please contact me.
I have no availability at present.
Here are a few organisations I’ve worked with:
BBC Accessibility. User Experience Principal.
Apple Inc. - Accessibility Engineer.
The Scottish Government - Accessibility Consultancy.
Bumble - Senior Product Manager, Accessibility.
Workday - Senior Accessibility Researcher and Senior Product Manager.
The Paciello Group - Senior Accessibility Consultant and Engineer.